- Home /
- Guiding Principles
Heartland Security Insurance Group is a privately owned ESOP company with over 65 internal stockholders. The Guiding Principles listed below reflect our core values. We expect all associates to make these principles a part of their daily working conduct and behavior. By doing so, they set an example and spread the spirit that makes our company unique.
- Honesty and integrity are essential in all of our relationships and should never be compromised.
- We are focused on results, not corporate politics.
- We are team players in a family business. We love to support our company and our colleagues.
- We are hard working but not at the expense of our families.
- We always look at opportunities but emphasize downside protection, and look for ways to minimize loss of capital.
- We are entrepreneurial. We encourage calculated risk-taking.
- We will never bet the company's financial future on any project or acquisition.
- We want all associates to enjoy a prosperous retirement.
- We believe that a comfortable and professional environment is essential to productivity and job satisfaction.
- We want to be the employer of choice.
- We believe in having fun at work!